- a data journalist at The Washington Post who uses machine-learning and data analysis for investigative journalism
- a mediocre but avid board game, trivia and frisbee player
- a resident of Atlanta, Ga.
- someone who loves to watch thunderstorms
- a proud holder of a multiyear Duolingo streak
Please reach out if you have useful information to share about:
- how ad tech (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, or the LumaScape) enable disinformation
- how ads enables discrimination or other harms
- financial harm (scams!) enabled by platforms, algorithms advertising systems or ads in major media
- cool data about politics
For examples of my impactful reporting on those topics, check out my clips below.